Information for Attendees
Planning to attend the 2014 Annual Conference? Get all the information here.
It's time to connect in meaningful ways...with members, experts, ideas, and delicious inspiration! Our theme this year is "Food Conectors" and over the course of four days we'll be connecting to the past, present and future with a full program of classes, speakers, and networking opportunities that will bring you cuisines from all over the world and discuss the latest trends in food and drink.
Register for 2014 Annual Conference:
- Click here to register for the 2014 Annual Conference or to buy a day pass.
- Click here for a worksheet to plan your schedule for conference
IACP 2014 Conference Program:
- Click here to download the full conference program.
Individual Event Tickets:
Please note: All evening events are included in full conference registration. Day passes include evening events for that day. You will need to buy tickets to an individual event if you do not have a full conference registration or a day pass for that day.
- Click here to purchase a ticket to Host City Reception on Friday, March, 14th. (Held at the Chicago Illuminating Company. A complimentary shuttle bus between the Marriott Hotel and the event will be provided for attendees.)
- Click here to purchase tickets to the IACP Awards Luncheon on Saturday, March 15th.
- Click here to purchase tickets to Book & Blog Fair on Saturday, March 15h.
- Click here to purchase tickets to Farewell Reception on Monday, March 17th.
Exhibit at Book & Blog:
- Click here to sign up to exhibit your book, ebook, or blog at conference.
Learn More About Conference:
- Click here for a highlight of the schedule for each day + what's new this year for conference!
- Click here for a list of the Speakers presenting at conference.
- Click here to see who else is attending conference.
- Click here for a list of the restaurants serving food & drink at Host City Reception.
Plan Your Stay:
- Our conference will be held at the Chicago Marriott Downtown. Click here to see room rates, reserve a room and to learn more about the hotel.
- Sharing a room is a great way to cut down on hotel costs. Visit our "Roommate match" section of the member forums to find a roommate.
- Want dining, shopping and sight-seeing suggestions for Chicago? Click here.
Program Committee information coming soon!