Before submitting, please visit our categories page to read the descriptions carefully. Candidates may submit works that appeared in any media (print or digital) that were originally posted or published between Jan. 1, 2018, and Dec. 31, 2018. If you are unsure of what category to submit, please contact email@example.com.
Any food writer, either IACP member or non-member, who has published a culinary-related story online or in a newspaper, newsletter, or magazine during the current calendar year is eligible to enter. Other requirements include:
• Submissions that were published in a language other than English are eligible, but must include an English translation with the original work.
• Submissions that were printed as a series in two or more issues of the same publication will be considered as one work and should be submitted as a single entry.
Please review closely, as failure to follow these instructions will disqualify an entry.
• Completed entry form. You must scroll down the form to find your particular award section and category.
• Important note: in order to submit you must sign up for a free Submittables account. You will only have to do this once and can submit into multiple categories with that same information.
• Please be prepared to upload your supporting entry documents at the same time as you fill out your entry form. Acceptable formats include:
PDF, DOC, DOCX, JPG, TIFF, GIF, PNG, and ZIP files.
For online stories: please include web address link and posting date in the “URL” section of the entry form.
For printed stories: please upload the original magazine cover or newspaper masthead that displays the date of publication
Entries are free between November 1st and November 19th, 2018. Starting November 15th, the entry fee is $50 (US) per entry for IACP members; $75 (US) per entry for non-members.
February 15, 2019.