All IACP Memberships Expire June 30th
June 15, 2017
If you’re on the fence about joining IACP (or if you’ve been putting off renewing your membership) here are five compelling reasons why an IACP membership is a worthwhile investment:
- Rich networking opportunities with fellow food professionals. Use our members-only Facebook group to get your career questions answered 24/7, connect on a monthly call with our Interest Sections where members gather with others working in their specific field, ask an IACP expert on the Welcome Crew for some career guidance, and mark your calendar for the big in-person IACP meet-up: the 2018 IACP conference from February 23-25.
- Instant access to key culinary professionals from all segments of the industry. Our member directory is filled with contact information for hundreds of food professionals like magazine editors, agents, publishers, cookbook authors, influencers, marketers, food bloggers, and photographers.
- Hundreds of hours of educational recordings. Explore recordings from our past four conferences or dive into the archives of our Speaker Series, where industry leaders discuss topics like identifying food trends, marketing your cookbook, making your food photos stand out, and much more.
- Priority access to our 40th anniversary conference. Members always get first dibs on registration for our conferences, and the 2018 conference is going to be a big one – we’re turning 40 years old!
- Cookware from Anolon! Renew or join now and you’ll be automatically entered to win the final set of cookware prizes from IACP member and partner Anolon.
Just login to the website to renew (if you’re already logged in, logout and then login again). If you’re having issues logging in, please email membership at email@example.com.
Click here to join if you’re a new member.
View all News