We are deeply grateful for the support of those companies and individuals who are sponsoring IACP's 36th Annual Conference in Chicago, March 14th - March 17th, 2014. Thank you!
If you're interested in learning more about sponsorship opportunities for IACP, contact Meredith Deeds to design a partnership package tailored to your marketing needs.
We are deeply grateful for the support of those companies and individuals who sponsored IACP's 34th Annual Conference in New York City, March 29 - April 2, 2012. Thank you!
If you're interested in learning more about sponsorship opportunities for IACP, contact Diane Laster, of Laster Heathman Media, to design a partnership package tailored to your marketing needs.
2013-14 Partner Program
Learn more about sponsorship and advertising opportunities for the coming year, at Annual Conference and year-round.
Our 36th Annual Conference will be in Chicago!
Dates: March 14 - 17, 2014
The IACP Annual Conference is among the premier professionally focused educational and networking events in the food world. It’s here where companies showcase new technologies, where experts debate and discuss new trends, and where a wide-ranging group of experts from around the world gather to network and exchange information. And with large events like the Opening Party and the IACP Awards, the IACP is an ideal forum to reach a wide audience of culinary influencers.
Year-round opportunities include, among others:
- Frontburner e-zine advertising
- Email blasts to IACP membership
- The Culinary Trust sponsorships
- Customized partnerships
For the 2013-2014 Media Kit, click here.
For more information, contact:
Chief Executive Officer, IACP
Logo Use Guidelines
First, thanks in advance for your support of IACP! All IACP members are encouraged to use the IACP logo in conjunction with advertising, promotions, websites, and other business communications.
All we ask is that you abide by the following guidelines, on the honor system:
- Again, only IACP members in good standing may use the IACP logo.
- It is not necessary to obtain advance approval from IACP to use the logo, unless you feel uncertain about whether your usage will violate these guidelines.
- The IACP logo can be used on business materials, such as letterhead, catalogs, brochures, advertising, websites, business cards, social media platforms, and so forth, to indicate IACP membership or partnership (i.e., sponsorship, advertising, or other support of IACP).
- While the IACP logo may be used on marketing materials, it should not be used on contracts or items for sale, such as cookbooks.
- Under no circumstances may any member use the IACP logo in such a manner that the sponsorship, endorsement, approval, or sanction of IACP could be construed.
- No member may redraw, reshape, trace, tilt, intersect, or photographically alter or distort the IACP logo. It may not be outlined, combined with any other symbol, or reversed out of a photographic or pictorial background.
- IACP reserves the right to determine in each case whether the logo is being properly used to indicate membership or partnership. If IACP determines that the logo is being improperly used, IACP reserves the right to deny use of it.
- Upon termination of IACP membership or partnership, individuals and companies must immediately cease use of the IACP logo.
Questions about use of the IACP logo?
Shani Phelan, Member Programs and Operations Manager
Phone: (646) 358-4957; (866) 358-4951
We are deeply grateful for the support of those companies and individuals who sponsored IACP's 33rd Annual Conference in Austin, Texas, USA, June, 2011. Thank you!
If you're interested in learning more about sponsorship opportunities for IACP's 35th Annual Conference in San Francisco, Spring 2013, or year-round partnering opportunities, please refer to information to the right. Or contact Margaret Bradley Foley, Director of Sponsorship, to design a partnership package tailored to your marketing needs.
The Culinary Trust Sponors
Show your love! Spread the IACP message by posting our logo on your site and social media pages.
Thanks to the many IACP members who have contributed to our new site!
Feedback and contributions are always welcome, so please email our Website Committee Chair, below, with any comments or ideas. Also, special thanks to TheRecipeManager for its generous underwriting of this project, and to Jae Barclay, of ejae design, for taking the Website Committee's ideas from design through programming to fruition.
- Judith Klinger, Chair/Board Liaison; email Judith
- Julia M. Usher, Past Board Liaison
- Amy Collins
- Paulette Phlipot
- Virginia Willis
- Marie Asselin
- Dan Kohler
- Leah Mann
- Tara Mataraza Desmond
Donations & Support
Help The Culinary Trust, IACP's philanthropic partner for almost 30 years, further its mission of providing culinary professionals with the tools and opportunties to learn and act on critical issues in the world of food.
The Culinary Trust (TCT) fulfills its mission through funding cookbook preservation and restoration, grants for hunger alleviation and youth nutrition educational programs, and more than 20 scholarships, grants, and professional development internships each year for culinary students and professionals. To fuel these interests, TCT welcomes volunteer support and charitable contributions of various forms:
- TCT Fundraiser at the IACP Annual Conference
- TCT Silent Auction at the IACP Annual Conference
- TCT 2013 Silent Auction Donation Form
- Contributions to the Richard Sax Memorial Hunger Relief Fund
For more information or to get involved with the TCT, visit their website or contact:
Invest in volunteering and, as any IACP volunteer will tell you: expect to be rewarded many times over, both personally and professionally. We invite you to step up and volunteer for one of the many leadership positions that are open for the 2013-2014 year.
As with any organization or endeavor, you get out of IACP what you put into it. There are countless ways to get involved and make a difference – and to learn from some of the culinary industry's brightest stars in the process!
Below are open positions for Interest Sections and Operational Committees, along with information on whom to contact with questions or to express your interest. You can read a full description of the Interest Section positions by clicking on the position title. For the Operational Committee roles, learn more about the specifics by speaking with the listed contact.
The deadline for submission is May 27!
DIGITAL MEDIA AWARDS COMMITTEE
Contact: Board Liaison Kathleen Flinn
Note: judges for awards will be sought later
Contact: Chair Adam Salomone
MEMBERSHIP DEVELOPMENT COMMITTEE
Contact: Co-Chair Adam Salomone
COOKING SCHOOLS & TEACHERS SECTION
You can also help your interest section organize a monthly Speakers Series and organize a Grassroots Event. Contact your section chair to learn how to get involved.
Partner with IACP
Sponsorship & Advertising
The IACP Partner Program provides a unique opportunity to present your product or service to some of the most recognized, respected, and influential food personalities and newsmakers in the world - not only at our Annual Conference, but year-round.
IACP members number more than 2,000 and span virtually every culinary discipline: food writers, publishers and editors, cookbook authors, food photographers and stylists, TV personalities, cooking teachers, publicists, chefs, and restaurateurs—literally a "Who's Who" in the world of food. Through their newspaper and magazine articles, cooking classes, and television and personal appearances, these professionals influence the opinions and buying habits of millions of other culinary professionals and consumers.
An IACP partnership through sponsorship and/or a traditional or new media buy is an unparalleled way to raise brand visibility among these leaders and to extend your franchise into those audiences they engage. Some 30 partnership opportunities are offered at our Annual Conference, in addition to year-round exposure on our website, in our newsletters, and through eblasts and social media platforms. Customized and multiple-year sponsorship packages can also be tailored to your unique marketing needs. And remember: when you join the IACP Partner Program, you not only meet our members, but you also meet our sponsors — definitively the world's most prominent culinary businesses and institutions.
For our 2013 - 2014 Media Kit, click here.
To discuss partnering opportunities or to request more information, please contact:
Chief Executive Officer, IACP